Celebrating Ambitious and Indigenous Ghanaian Start-up Businesses
The Ghana Startup Awards is an annual award ceremony that celebrates ambitious and indigenous Ghanaian start-up businesses that are making impact, contributing to economic growth, meeting social needs and putting Ghana on the global economic map.
The Awards will honour young, smart and daring entrepreneurs & startups, who, despite all the challenges they face, have taken the risk to pursue entrepreneurship as a full-time career and are building globally businesses.
A Customised Crystal Plaque of a circle that represents that globe with an African Map Cut Out in it representing Africa thus saying GSA presents Africa Startups to the world.
- 3 years running
- Awarded 32 Startup Businesses
- Awarded 6 Startup CEO's
- Have over 400 guests at each GSA Event
- and so much more...
6 Strings on the guitar performing his original hit song 'SOBOLO' to an excited audience that loved every bit of the performance.
GSA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The judges will be looking to award outstanding achievements, innovative business concept, growth and good management skills.
THE STARTUP MUST BE:
1. A Registered business (not an idea or plan) – Ownership being Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability (for-profit & not for-Profit) or Partnership.
2. Headquartered in Ghana.
3. Between 6 months and 6 years.
4. Independent business - not franchise.
5. Be 50% or more Ghanaian owned, with the owner/s responsible for making the key management decisions.